- VACUUM BRAZING technology that improves the diamond grains retention, achieving a signicant larger lifespan while increasing its heat resistance and abrasion wear
- Inner vegetal wax coating as lubricant to cool down the bit, reducing temperature, increasing its lifespan.
- Dry cut diamond bits, no water cooling needed.
- Perfec gres and porcelanic finish.
- Ceramic, gres, porcelanic, marble, granite drilling
Hex shank (1/4”) for no impact drills Before working it’s advisable to mark the drilling zone with masking tape to Avoid the bit sliding. This not amndatory as diamond drilling must be started with a 15-35 º angle, and then drill with orbital movements. By doing this the bit wont slide and will last longer.
Gate the drill speed according to the material to be drilled to extend the drill’s lifespan.
If higher precission is required, we have a suction cup drilling guide with multiple hole diameters from 4 to 12 mm.
We also offer a cooling wax + angle grinder M14 adaptor set to increase the bit lifespan, whilte the adaptor enables your drill to use M14 angle grinder diamond cores.