Stayer Ibérica, SA, with registered office at C / Sierra de Cazorla 7, 28320, Pinto (MADRID), with CIF: A79004891, and registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 9209, general 8009 Book of Societies Section 3, Page 134, Sheet Nº86116, 1st Inscription, in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection General Regulation 679/2016, the Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “LOPD”), and the Law 34/2002 of July 11th, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs that it is committed to the respect and protection of personal data and privacy of the user.
All personal data are processed in an automated file duly registered at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection under Stayer Ibérica, S.A.
Users are informed that, when entering their data in the forms of the website, they expressly, freely, informed and unequivocally agree that Stayer Ibérica, S.A. can treat the data at least for the following purposes:
a. Orders processing, estimations or any other type of request that is required by the user through the website.
b. Advertising or promotions, electronic or in physical format, related to the products and / or services offered on the website, and / or those contracted by the user.
Depending on the treatment purposes, the term should be as follows:
- During the contractual relationship (section a).
- Until the resolution of the query or claim raised (section a).
- Until the consent is revoked (section b).
- Until the deletion of the data is requested (sections a and b).
Users data will be communicated to third companies of the Stayer Group when any of their services is requested and with the purpose of fulfilling the received request or sending commercial communications, as well as to Courts or Public Administrations for the attention of any legal requirement.
The affected party is informed of the possibility of exercising the following rights:
- Rights of Access to the personal data to know which is being treated and the treatment operations carried out.
- Rights of Rectification of any inaccurate personal data.
- Rights of cancellation / suppression / omission that allows the deletion of the data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive, without prejudice to the duty to block, included in the LOPD.
- Rights of opposition: It is the right of the user to not carry out the processing of any personal data or to cease it for certain purposes. User can oppose the processing of the data indicating the specific purposes object of opposition.
- Rights of Portability: The right to portability will allow the user to request a copy in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading of the personal data.
The user must only fill in the corresponding form and send it with a copy of his / her ID to the postal address above indicated. In case the user does not want to receive commercial communications, can unsubscribe by email.
Stayer Iberica, S.A. has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that processed, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org