- 2 POLES: Total disconnection, phase and neutral.
- LIMITS: Upper and lower limits.
- NO RELAYS: There are no mechanical contacts.
VOLTAGE PROTECTION FOR WELDING EQUIPMENT
- The vast majority of welders have a narrow margin of protection of +- 10% against voltage surges and sags.
Most standard welding equipment has low protection against voltage spikes and harmonics.
INVERTER WITH OVERCONTROL
- The protection against drops, rises and peaks is complete thanks to the interposition of overcontrol between power supply and equipment.
- The machine is instantly disconnected until the safe situation returns to the power supply of the equipment and after a period of
2-second security for added stability.