PLASMA RANGE PLASMA40COM GE
- Advanced inverter system for professional Plasma metal cutting.
- Ready for a quick and clean cut of all kind of metals and alloys.
- Manufactured to be used in severe service industrial enviroment in metal constructions, boilermaking and repairs.
- No rival quality to price relation: , 40A and 100A at 60% duty cycle with 100 to 130 Vdc at no load voltage.
- Easy cut, even for non experienced users, due to the ST WELDING clever logic.
- Includes high quality pressurized air regulator and filter with manometer gauge. PLASMA 40 COM GE includes an inner compressor 1 HP that offers autonomy to the equipment without the need to connect it to any external compressed air instalation.
- Extra strong carpentry in metal sheet with internal reinforcement and metal cast.
- Advanced design and quality electronic components, including high performance HF conmutators & recfiers, toroidal power HF transformers and first brands components including (Philips, Motorola, APT and Ixys) oversized for maximum durability and safety.
- Withstands inputs of 270Vac in monophasic versions and 470 Vac in triphasic versions.
- Ready for all kind of stabilized generators with capacitor, AVR or Inverter regulators.
- Solid manufacture, under European regulaons 2014/35/EU,2014/30/EU and IEC 60974.
- Main input cable. Pure copper. 2 m x 2.5 mm²
- Ground clamp and cable. Pure copper. 2m x 16mm²
- Plasma Torch (PLASMA 40 COM GE) IPT 40-6M
- All accessories available in our catalogue
Nominal amperage 40 A
Voltage 230 V
Generator 4.4 KVA
Duty cycle 60 %
Cutting capacity 12 .
Weight 19.5 Kg
DINSE Terminal 3/8 "
compressor Interno .