- Advanced inverter system for professional Plasma metal cutting.
- Ready for a quick and clean cut of all kind of metals and alloys.
- Manufactured to be used in severe service industrial enviroment in metal constructions, boilermaking and repairs.
- No rival quality to price relation: 100A at 60% duty cycle.
- Easy cut, even for non experienced users, due to the ST WELDING clever logic.
- Includes high quality pressurized air regulator and filter with manometer gauge.
- Extra strong carpentry in metal sheet with internal reinforcement and metal cast.
- Advanced design and quality electronic components, including high performance HF conmutators & recfiers, toroidal power HF transformers and first brands components including (Philips, Motorola, APT and Ixys) oversized for maximum durability and safety.
- Withstands inputs of 470.
- Ready for all kind of stabilized generators with capacitor, AVR or Inverter regulators.
- Solid manufacture, under European regulaons 2014/35/EU,2014/30/EU and IEC 60974.
- Main input cable. Pure copper. 2M X 2.5MM²
- Ground clamp and cable. Pure copper. 2M X16 MM²
- Plasma Torch (PLASMA 100 TGE). LT 100- 6M
- Air hose
All accessories available in our catalogue