OVERVOLTAGE & BROWNOUT PROTECTOR OVERCONTROL400
INVERTER WITHOUT OVERCONTROL
- Most inverters in the market have a narrow, margin, (+/- 10%) of voltage protection.
- Standard inverters usually have a poor overvoltage protection. This causes premature failures and burnt machines.
INVERTER WITH OVERCONTROL
- The inverter is fully protected by an advanced external protection module for an inmediate disconnection in bad supply conditions as overvoltage, undervoltage and spikes.
- The inverter is safely and quickly disconnected until the correct input returns and after a pre-programmed post-failure safe period of time of 2 seconds.
- Power plug Schuko input CEE 7/7
- Quality Europe Schuko socket CEE 7/4 IP44 protected
- Bright 3x7 leds Display that can be seen in the darkness.
- High power, flexible, rubber input cable H07RN-E 3G2,5mm2 450/750V 2.1m x 3 x 2.5mm2