GAMA MMA PROGRESS PFC LÍNEA PROGRESS PFC
- Inverter welding machine for MMA manual rod arc welding with professional Arc Force on lift arc TIG.
- Active PFC preconverter for maximum savings, versatility and safety.
- Ready for all kind of electrodes: basic, cellulosic, stainless, cast and rutile. External Arc Force control.
- Prepared for scratchTIG welding with precise regulation for tungsten inert gas.
- Ideal for use in all task of medium to heavy duty in metallic construction and repair.
- No rival quality to price relation: 170 / 210 A at 100% duty cycle with 86 Vdc no load voltage.
- Designed for hot climate countries by double turbo fan pressure channel and oversized electronic components.
- Low temperature, 75ºC added security thermal cut for longer life electronics.
- Easy welding, even for no experience users, due to the STAYER WELDING clever control, including optimised features as Hot Start, Arc Force and Anti Stick to make easier the starting of arc, stabilising weld process and avoid the stick of rod in faulty situations.
Arc force can be set manually for perfect match with all electrodes.
- Ready for all kind of stabilized generators: condenser, AVT and Inverter sine wave systems.
- Solid manufacture surpassing European regulations 2011/65/EU, 2014/35/EU, 2014/30/EU and IEC 60974
- Added sturdiness by oversized calculus and design for secure operation in any situation. Big Dinse ½" sockets.
- SILENT fan control according fans´s rpm to their work. Less dirt entering and save power consumption with minium noise.
- Mains input cable. 3 m x 25 mm2
- Electrode clamp and cable. 2.5 m x 25 mm2
- Ground clamp and cable. 2.5 m x 25 mm2
- Transport belt for shoulder.
- Mask and brush with hammer.